
I have something in common with my basketball crush...From UtahJazz.com 

Upon Arrival II
While Jazz players only have three variations of uniforms to wear during the season, what the team sports off the floor allows each person the opportunity to display their own individuality and style. And though Utah is one of the youngest teams in the NBA, many of the players dress well beyond their years.
While Jazz players only have three variations of uniforms to wear during the season, what the team sports off the floor allows each person the opportunity to display their own individuality and style. And though Utah is one of the youngest teams in the NBA, many of the players dress well beyond their years.
KYLE KORVER
"I'm usually a little more casual. If I wear a tie, I don't like to button the top button. I Just try to be more comfortable but look like I'm halfway into it. If it's a big game, or if my grandma's going to be in town, I'll wear a suit. Other wise, I don't," says Korver. He has a couple of different tailors he uses to make his clothes which is a must when you're 6-7.Korver is also one of the few players in the NBA wear Converse and has a vast collection of the brand's casual shoes that come as a perk. "Classic black and white Chuck Taylors have to be my favorite. I have every color you can imagine.
I love Chucks, Kyle Korver loves Chucks, yay for Chucks! 



No comments:
Post a Comment